Reports to: Melissa Hildreth
FLSA Status: Fulltime, Non-Exempt
* Tasks in italics are those the employee should be able to do immediately. The employee would be trained on the other tasks.
The Administrative Assistant will perform customer support and administrative functions at the offices of K.E. Bergeron Mechanical Systems, LLC (KEBMS).
In addition to completing daily administrative tasks, this employee will be the company’s primary point of contact for customer inquiries. He/she may work with customers in person, over the phone or via computer. He/she will work with suppliers and technicians to obtain information needed to accurately process warranty returns, receive, and inventory stock, and coordinate vehicle service logs and maintenance. Hours of work: 7 am – 4 pm. One hour for lunch.
He/she will adhere to KEBMS LLC code of ethics and best practices, operate within the company’s quality systems and in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer telephones; take messages and/or transfer calls;
- Assist walk-in customers;
- Update customers on the date and time of their service appointments;
- Receive and track inventory and, when advised by managers, order the shipment of materials and equipment;
- Organize mail and distribute to appropriate people;
- Perform various office tasks, which may include scanning paper files (digitizing) and organizing/storing said files on the companies server, filing, photocopying and shredding;
- Register new equipment installation with the appropriate manufacturer;
- Generate Service Agreements for existing/new residential and commercial customers as needed.
- Maintain service agreement list, research and close out invoices;
- Warranty register new equipment installation with the appropriate manufacturer;
- Perform warranty parts credit research, apply for and follow up on warranty credits with distributors;
- Adhere to the policies and procedures of the company;
- Assist with special projects;
- Perform other work-related tasks as assigned