Reports to: Kim E. Bergeron
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Other duties as assigned (i.e., warehouse organization, material stocking, ordering parts, maintaining work vehicles, etc.).
To perform this job competently, an individual must be able to complete each essential duty, described above. The knowledge, skill and abilities listed below are representative of the requirements for the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
Minimum 2 years’ + experience as an HVAC Technician
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication skills, ability to explain complex HVAC issues with customers in a way they understand
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills
- Proficient knowledge in computer skills: MS Office – Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Ability to work flexible hours, which includes being available as needed