Total Home Comfort - GuaranteedWe are the only area contractor to offer a twelve-year full parts and labor warranty on all new installs!
We Can Help You Same-DayDon't wait weeks for an appointment. For customers with an active service contract, same-day service is our priority!
Ask About Our WarrantyTalk to our team about our heating and cooling services warranty!
100% Satisfaction GuaranteeWe never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
Why Install a Ductless Mini-Split System?
Ductless mini-split systems are a convenient, affordable, and easy-to-install package that solves a variety of common heating and cooling problems. Because central HVAC systems are restricted by their air duct network, the system’s location, and a variety of other challenges, they are not the perfect answer for some applications. A ductless mini-split system takes the “central” out of heating and cooling and instead shrinks each space down and gives it precise, individual control. That means independently adjusting temperatures in each space and only running your HVAC systems in the spaces you are using.
A Mitsubishi Electric ductless mini-split system is an ideal choice for heating or cooling a number of areas of your home, including:
- Home offices: If your home office gets uncomfortable over the course of the day, Mitsubishi Electric products can increase its comfort and your productivity.
- Basements or attics: Make these difficult spaces comfortable with equipment that can often do what traditional systems cannot.
- Sunrooms: Keep your sunroom comfortable year-round without the need for extensive ductwork.
- Additions or renovations: Instead of extending your existing ductwork and straining your current HVAC system, consider a ductless system for your new space.
- Rooms with specific temperature needs: A ductless system can provide heating and cooling for wine cellars, art studios, workshops, and other temperature-reliant spaces.
- Rooms with uneven heating or cooling: If some rooms in your home are always too hot or too cold, a ductless system can help balance temperatures when they are at their worst.
Mini-split systems get their name from the fact that they separate the indoor and outdoor units the same way a central heating and cooling system would. However, they do not rely on having a duct system running throughout your home, and that means their smaller capacity means they can be much smaller in size. That smaller size also means increased affordability—installing a ductless mini-split system costs only a fraction of what it would cost to replace and install a central air conditioner and heating system.
A Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Elite Contractor
Bergeron Mechanical Systems proudly partners with Mitsubishi Electric to offer superior heating and cooling technology as well as first-rate installation, repair, and maintenance services. This esteemed designation indicates our technicians have received the highest level of training and education directly from Mitsubishi Electric, enabling them to offer better and more reliable services to our customers.
When you choose Bergeron Mechanical Systems to install your Mitsubishi Electric product, you receive a number of additional perks in addition to our top-of-the-line services. Having a Mitsubishi Electric ductless mini-split system installed by a Diamond Elite contractor means you also receive the “Total Home Comfort Guarantee,” which includes a full 12-year parts and labor warranty.* That means trusting a Diamond Elite contractor will not only yield a better customer service experience but also protect your investment and your home comfort.
To learn more about our great lineup of Mitsubishi Electric products, contact Bergeron Mechanical Systems today!
*Warranty requires registration of new system within 90 days of installation. “Total Home Comfort Guarantee” includes all systems installed after September 1, 2023.