Keene & Beyond
We commonly service the following areas:
Dublin, NH Mini-Splits
Whether it’s the heat of summer or one of our bitter cold New Hampshire winter days, we need our conditioned air to work properly. It’s also important that cooling or heating our homes and businesses not break the budget. To achieve those goals, ductless mini-splits have become an increasingly popular option. Bergeron Mechanical Systems, a Mitsubishi Electric-exclusive mini-split dealer, offers a wide range of Dublin, NH mini-splits that property owners can take advantage of.
We’re a family-owned business that has served property owners since 1973. You can count on us for dependable installation work and reliable ongoing service. Call today at (603) 733-4594.
Total Home Comfort - GuaranteedWe are the only area contractor to offer a twelve-year full parts and labor warranty on all new installs!
We Can Help You Same-DayDon't wait weeks for an appointment. For customers with an active service contract, same-day service is our priority!
Ask About Our WarrantyTalk to our team about our heating and cooling services warranty!
100% Satisfaction GuaranteeWe never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
The Difference Between Ductless Mini-Splits and Traditional AC
The key difference between ductless mini-splits and traditional AC systems is the way they distribute conditioned air. Traditional AC units use ductwork to transport the air throughout the building, while ductless mini-splits operate, as the name would suggest, without ducts. Instead, they consist of an outdoor compressor unit and one or more indoor air handlers that deliver conditioned air directly to specific zones or rooms.
The absence of ductwork in mini-split systems offers several advantages over the more traditional HVAC unit:
- Energy Efficiency: Mini-splits deliver air directly to specific zones or rooms. This eliminates the energy losses associated with duct leaks and inefficient distribution. These systems can be ideal for people who only want specific rooms to have conditioned air, such as a bedroom, a main living room, or a home office. This targeted approach to conditioning saves energy by avoiding the need to cool or heat the entire house when it is unnecessary.
- Indoor Air Quality: Traditional HVAC systems often accumulate dust, dirt, and allergens within the ductwork, which can be circulated into your living space. However, since it is the ducts that harbor pollutants, the absence of that ductwork can significantly reduce the chances of airborne contaminants making their way throughout your home.
- Quiet Operation: The compressor unit, which produces the most noise, is located outside the home, while the indoor units operate quietly. This allows you to enjoy a peaceful and comfortable environment without the constant hum and noise associated with traditional HVAC systems.
- Ductless Mini-Splits Can Heat and Cool: Mini-splits are designed to offer year-round comfort. They have a heat pump functionality that allows them to extract heat from the outdoor air and transfer it indoors during colder months. This makes them an efficient and cost-effective solution for both heating and cooling needs.
- Mini-Splits Can Heat and Cool Your Garage: Garages, he/she sheds, and similar structures, often lack ductwork. Thus, they cannot be connected to a traditional central AC system. Mini-splits eliminate this problem. By installing an indoor air handler in the garage, you can effectively cool or heat the space based on your requirements.
Learn more about our Dublin mini-splits. You can reach out here online for more information and to schedule a free in-home consultation.
We Work With Mitsubishi Electric Mini-Splits
Bergeron Mechanical Systems is proud to be a Mitsubishi Electric -exclusive dealer. We offer 15 different Mitsubishi Electric ductless models, each with an array of options available. As a certified Diamond contractor, we’re able to offer our customers the following benefits:
- Exclusive Financing Options
- Enhanced Technical Support
- Extended Warranty Coverage
Staying on the Cutting Edge
Bergeron Mechanical Systems has been serving property owners for over 50 years, but we’ve never rested on our laurels or stayed stuck in another era. We love our craft, and that means we love keeping up with the new technology that’s always finding ways to make people’s lives more comfortable and their systems more efficient. We understand what’s needed to make sure your Dublin mini-split system is properly sized and configured to your property. That sizing is essential to getting a system that runs both effectively and safely.
When you work with Bergeron Mechanical Systems, you’re getting the best of all worlds—access to a terrific product, and technicians with both deep experience and up-to-date knowledge.
Call our office today (603) 733-4594 to learn more about our Mitsubishi Electric ductless mini-splits and ask about a free in-home consultation.