Total Home Comfort - GuaranteedWe are the only area contractor to offer a twelve-year full parts and labor warranty on all new installs!
We Can Help You Same-DayDon't wait weeks for an appointment. For customers with an active service contract, same-day service is our priority!
Ask About Our WarrantyTalk to our team about our heating and cooling services warranty!
100% Satisfaction GuaranteeWe never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
How Ductless Mini-Split Systems Work
Ductless mini-split systems utilize two main components: an outdoor unit and one or more indoor units. The outdoor unit houses the condenser and compressor, while the indoor units contain evaporators and fans. Refrigerant lines and electrical wiring connect these components.
When you need cool air, the compressor in the outdoor unit circulates refrigerant to absorb heat from the spaces indoors. The refrigerant then travels to the outdoor unit, which releases the heat. The cooled refrigerant then travels back to the indoor units, repeating the process. Ductless systems do the opposite to provide heat. The outdoor unit extracts heat from the air and then transfers it inside via the refrigerant lines.
As these system’s name suggests, they do not require ductwork. This makes them great for spaces or buildings without ducts. They are also excellent choices for heating or cooling garages, accessory dwelling units (ADUs), add-on rooms, and areas with specific temperature needs. In certain applications, they can even provide whole-home heating and cooling. It is important to note that properly installing these systems is a complex process that you should leave to HVAC professionals.
Why Install a Ductless Mini-Split System?
Ductless technologies are convenient, affordable, and easy-to-install solutions to common heating and cooling problems. Below, we have listed some top reasons people go with ductless mini-split systems in Hanover.
- Enhanced Comfort: Ductless mini-split systems provide localized temperature control in every zone or room with an indoor unit.
- Better Energy Efficiency: Ductless technologies are highly energy efficient because they do not lose warm or cold air by pumping it through ducts.
- Easy Installation: Equipping spaces with ductwork can be expensive and time-consuming. Ductless mini-split systems side-step these problems.
- Cost Savings: By providing zoned heating and cooling, ductless technologies allow you to only heat and cool the spaces that need it, which can lead to savings on utilities.
- Versatility: The heating and cooling capabilities of mini-split systems can allow you to enjoy comfortable indoor temperatures year-round.
A Mitsubishi Electric Diamond Elite Contractor
At Bergeron Mechanical Systems, we are proud to be a Mitsubishi Electric Certified Diamond Elite Contractor. This is a marker of distinction that underscores our excellent HVAC services. Not only that, but it means you can access state-of-the-art ductless systems and valuable warranties with us. Reach out today to discuss Mitsubishi Electric products and the perks our partnership offers.