Total Home Comfort - GuaranteedWe are the only area contractor to offer a twelve-year full parts and labor warranty on all new installs!
We Can Help You Same-DayDon't wait weeks for an appointment. For customers with an active service contract, same-day service is our priority!
Ask About Our WarrantyTalk to our team about our heating and cooling services warranty!
100% Satisfaction GuaranteeWe never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
The Advantages of Ductless Mini-Split Systems
Since they do not use ductwork to heat or cool spaces, ductless mini-split systems are advantageous for areas of your home or business without ductwork. You can simply install a mini-split system and have the temperature control you need, all while avoiding the costs and hassle of getting new ducts. The advantages do not end there.
- Zoned Temperatures: Ductless systems feature multiple indoor units that provide localized temperatures. Do you have areas that get especially hot or cold? Are you wasting money heating or cooling spaces that do not need it? Mini-split technologies could be the solution to these problems!
- Energy-Efficiency: Without ducts, mini-split systems do not lose hot or cold air. This can cut down on cooling costs. Plus, many have higher seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) ratings than central air conditioners and heat pumps.
- Year-Round Comfort: By providing both heating and cooling, a ductless mini-split system can keep you comfortable throughout the year. However, it is important to note that your ductless technology’s efficiency could drop in especially cold temperatures.
Are Ductless Mini-Split Systems Right for Every Property?
A ductless mini-split system is a great choice for:
- Home offices: If yours gets uncomfortably warm or cold over the course of the day, a mini-split system could be the solution.
- Basements or attics: These spaces often need something extra to stay at an ideal temperature. This is exactly what ductless units provide.
- Sunrooms: A sunroom with no ductwork is not a problem for a mini-split system.
- Additions or renovations: Instead of extending your existing ductwork and straining your current HVAC system, choose a ductless unit to heat and cool your new spaces.
- Rooms with specific temperature needs: Ductless systems can keep your wine cellars, art studios, workshops, and other temperature-reliant spaces comfortable.
- Areas with uneven heating or cooling: Are there rooms in your home or business that are always too hot or cold? Ductless technologies could help you balance these temperatures.
Are you considering installing a ductless mini-split system in Sunapee? Consult us about whether this HVAC technology would be beneficial for you.