Floor-Mounted Mini Split Installation in Keene, NH
At Bergeron Mechanical Systems, we understand the importance of a comfortable living or working environment. That's why we are excited to offer our exceptional floor-mounted mini split installation service right here in Keene. Our highly-trained professionals excel in installing these innovative systems, ensuring optimal performance and longevity.
For those unfamiliar, mini split systems are revolutionizing the way we heat and cool our homes and offices. Unlike traditional systems, mini split units don't require ductwork, allowing for a simpler, more cost-effective installation process. They offer a more energy-efficient solution, saving you money on your energy bills while also being kinder to the environment.
Call our skilled technicians today at (603) 733-4594 to receive a free estimate.
Total Home Comfort - GuaranteedWe are the only area contractor to offer a twelve-year full parts and labor warranty on all new installs!
We Can Help You Same-DayDon't wait weeks for an appointment. For customers with an active service contract, same-day service is our priority!
Ask About Our WarrantyTalk to our team about our heating and cooling services warranty!
100% Satisfaction GuaranteeWe never leave you unhappy! We guarantee it.
"Mini-splits are complex and require attention to detail, which is why I used Bergeron"- Rob W.
Trusted Installers Carrying Best-in-Class Products
As a Mitsubishi Electric Certified Diamond Elite Contractor, we specialize in installing Mitsubishi Electric floor-mounted systems. Mitsubishi Electric is a globally recognized brand, renowned for producing innovative heating and cooling solutions that are not just energy-efficient, but also exceptionally quiet and convenient to use.
Mitsubishi Electric’s floor-mounted mini split systems are:
- Specifically designed for easy installation on the wall at floor level.
- An excellent choice for homes without attic or crawl spaces or for rooms where wall space is at a premium.
- Renowned for their exceptional energy efficiency.
- Equipped with inverter technology, which allows the system to adjust power usage based on the actual heating or cooling needs of the room.
- Able to create a more consistent and comfortable temperature, while also resulting in significant energy savings.
- Known for their superb indoor air quality.
- Equipped with multi-stage allergen filtration.
- Excellent at removing particulates and contaminants from the air, helping to keep your indoor environment clean and healthy.
Our professional technicians follow a meticulous process when installing floor-mounted mini split systems. Initially, we conduct a thorough assessment of the room's layout and your specific heating and cooling needs to determine the optimal location for the unit. Once the location is earmarked, we mount the indoor unit at floor level, ensuring it is securely fastened and properly aligned. The outdoor unit is also positioned strategically to ensure optimal performance. Electrical connections are made, and all components rigorously tested to guarantee the system is operating efficiently.
At Bergeron Mechanical Systems, our skilled team prioritizes meticulous craftsmanship, safety, and adherence to all local codes and regulations, guaranteeing an installation that is not just efficient and reliable, but also seamlessly integrated into your living or working space.
Call our team today at (603) 733-4594 to schedule an appointment.
What are the benefits of having a maintenance plan?
- With regular inspections, small problems can be identified and dealt with before they become big problems
- Prioritized response to service needs
- Lower energy use
- Longer system service life
- Not having to do the maintenance yourself
- Any future warranty claims require documentation of regular maintenance
How long does it take to install a Mitsubishi mini split unit?
We are the only company in the region that has the ability to install multi-zone Mitsubishi mini split systems in one (1) business day.
How do I clean my outdoor AC unit?
We will gladly show you how to inspect your outdoor condensing unit coil for cleanliness for absolutely free during any regularly scheduled maintenance visit. Keeping this coil clean is just as important as keeping a clean air filter in your system. Heat pump condensing units naturally clean their condenser coils during the winter defrost cycle. Air conditioning-only condensing units do not have this luxury. Sometimes you can go for years without cleaning the condensing unit coil and sometimes, after a heavy pollen year, you have to clean in multiple times. Condenser coils are fragile, so never use high-pressure water to clean them. When in doubt, call us out!